TotalEnergies Lubricants for Energy Industry
High-performance lubrication solutions for all your equipment
From oil and gas production through to wind turbines and transformers, TotalEnergies provides solutions for the energy industry with a full range of high quality lubricants. Where reliability and efficiency are crucial, our products reduce downtime and maintenance costs, while boosting productivity and lengthening equipment lifetimes.
With our dedicated supply chain, you can count on TotalEnergies to deliver on time in drums or bulk. We provide technical support such as first fill guidance, specialised filtration services and management of waste oil.
Our ANAC service can help you troubleshoot machinery by simply analysing its lubricant, preventing major damage down the line. We can also provide technical support on health and safety procedures, and we provide a range of biodegradable products to protect the environment.
Our Applications for OIL & GAS:
TotalEnergies’ gas engine oils and lubricants ensure stationary gas engines deliver power and move gas consistently and faultlessly. Such machines are used for the production of power, for example electricity, heat, cooling water and more.
The long-life range has been developed for natural gas, biogas, dual-fuel and landfill gas engines, protecting and extending component lifetimes, reducing downtime and improving engine efficiency for optimised operations.
The TotalEnergies gas engine lubricant range includes:
- Nateria X 405 – Synthetic, low-ash oil for natural gas engines
- Nateria MX 40 –Semi-synthetic low-ash oil with high TBN and advanced varnish control technology for natural gas engines
- Nateria MWX 40 – Low-ash premium mineral oil with high TBN technology for natural gas engines
- Nateria MP 40/50 – Hydrocracked, low-ash mineral oil for natural gas engines
- Nateria V 40 – Ashless oil for 2 stroke and 4-stroke natural gas engines and motor compressors
- Nateria MJ 40 – High TBN mineral oil for biogas and dual-fuel gas engines
- Coolelf Supra – Premium quality coolant based on organic technology
TotalEnergies’ GAS ENGINE LUBRICANTS’ KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
TotalEnergies’ industrial stationary gas engine lubricants come with a wide range of features and benefits:
- Optimised drain intervals – Lowering costs and reducing downtime.
- Reinforced protection against wear – Improving the lifetime of components under extreme stress.
- Oils meet all engine manufacturer requirements – Even in the most difficult operating conditions.
- Adapted TBN/ash content – To improve engine cleanliness across a range of different stationary gas engines.
- Excellent ash consistency – For easier cleaning.
- Lubricants last longer – Extending oil change intervals lower costs and downtime.
Our Gas Engine Range at a Glance
Transporting or drawing energy from natural, landfill or dual-fuel gas sources, gas engines need premium lubricants to operate consistently and efficiently.
TotalEnergies’ gas engine oils guard gas engines from corrosion, metal wear and the build-up of soot, protecting them and improving their performance. Offering excellent oil drain intervals, better fuel economy and great ash consistency, they’re supported by TotalEnergies’ support services too for an all-encompassing solution.
Our Turbine Oils Range at a Glance
Turbines produce energy by utilising the movement of high-speed, high-pressure fluids – wind, water, steam or gas – but require premium lubricants to ensure they can constantly perform under these conditions of extreme stress and temperature.
TotalEnergies’ turbine oils have been formulated to provide excellent performance, protecting gas, steam and hydro turbines from problems such as corrosion and metal wear, helping customers in the industrial, energy and power sectors optimise their productivity and lower maintenance costs.
TotalEnergies’ turbine oils include:
- Preslia EVO – Advanced long life turbine oil with low varnish tendency suitable for ungeared and geared steam, gas, combined-cycle and flex-fuel turbines
- Preslia GT – Hydrocracked extreme pressure mineral oil for steam, gas and combined cycle turbines
- Preslia – Mineral oil for hydro, steam and gas turbines
- Preslia SE Jet – Synthetic ester oil for aero-derivative gas turbines
- Preslia SE HTS – Synthetic ester oil for aero-derivative gas turbines with enhanced thermal stability
- Biopreslia HT – A multi-purpose, biodegradable saturated synthetic ester oil with good seal compatibility
- Hydransafe FR EHC – A fire-resistant lubricant for electro-hydraulic steam turbine governor systems
- Azolla – Oil for hydraulic systems, where fire resistant properties are not required
TotalEnergies TURBINE OIL KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Approved for use with all major turbine manufacturers
- Excellent oxidation resistance – Extending the lifetime of components by preventing corrosion.
- Optimal air-release properties – Reduces air contamination in the oil, reducing the risk of pressure drops in pumps.
- Long-life oil – Extended maintenance intervals lower costs and reduce downtime.
- Excellent thermal stability – Preventing varnish formation and deposits.
- Good filterability – Increasing maintenance intervals and lowering costs.
- Ultra-high temperature resistance – Beneficial for turbines experiencing high thermal stress or experiencing premature oil degradation.
- Biodegradable – Important for hydro turbines and operators prioritising environmental safety.
- Fire resistant – Safeguarding personnel and installations.
- Non-toxic – TotalEnergies prohibits the use of carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic substances.